среда, 9 октября 2024 г.

BURBERRY MY BURBERRY edp review

 MY BURBERRY EDP : best perfume for rainy days...



Hi, friends , especially perfume lovers :)) Today let's discuss one more wonderful perfume . This would be classy and feminine fragrance from Burberry , that I love to use during autumn , so these days this is one of my favorite seasonal perfume.

And this one is MY BURBERRY from BURBERRY , EDP (especially adp, edt is not so nice for me). This floral feminine perfume was launched in 2014 , the nose behind is famous Francis Kurkdjian.

Besides usual floral notes like rose, freesia and geranium , there were included origianl sweet pea note, it makes the fragrance a little bit sweet floral ...See the whole pyramide below.


Main accords are floral, fruity, citrus . For me it smells floral and fresh at the same time. This is classy but not too much. Elegant and pretty one. I really feel London vibes , english style , I mean a little bit discreet style, classic, feminine  but not too seductive. This fragrance will be office friendly, as well as good for formal events, romantic date, casul walking, for any case and situation. It will not atract too much attention, but surelly will bring you some compliments .



If you know Burberry style, you will understand than what inspired the designer of this fragrance bottle. A cup is similar to button for the famous and timeless Burberry trench , and a bow simiar to trench color . I like this bottle syle and in my mind it perfectle represents the fragrance character.



Also some words about longevity and silage of this fragrance. The sillage is moderate so it will not irritate the people around you. Longevity is about 5-6 hours on my skin, that's good and enought for me. Mostly I use My Burberry perfume during autumn, especially it is good for rainy days, than sillage is better and perfume is perfect match to such kind of weather. Love it and recommend you to try this perfume if you are looking for some classy , elegant and floral scent , and if you like Burberry style and vibes ;)


Thank you for your attention!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...