четверг, 17 октября 2024 г.

HUDA BEAUTY PLUMPING SILK LIP BALM REVIEW ...

HUDA BEAUTY PLUMPING SILK LIP BALM REVIEW ...



Hi, friends! It's time to discuss some beauty products. In this post I would like to share with you my opinion about SILK LIP BALM from HUDA BEAUTY , shade Blush.


I love different lip balms, this is my favorite beauty product for every day make up routine. I regullary try new ones, and decided to order from Ebay this famous lip balm from Huda Beauty, as I read a lot of positive feedback about it. I bought a mini travel size version.

Already used it for a month so I'm ready to tell you my thoughts. First of all, very pretty package , these tender pink and pearl shade is so cute. My shade is "Blush" , so balm has light peach shade. No smell.



As Lip Balm called "Silk" so it supposed to have extremly soft texture . And it really has very soft , tender texture, something between oil and muss. It is very easy to apply balm on your lips, the applicator is comfortable , not too small and not too big, just right size.




After apply I immediately feel my lips became more hydrated so this beauty product really has caring properties and a lot of moisturizing ingredients , I always appreciate it in lip balms. On the lips it looks like lip oil , lips are smooth and beautiful. There is no color on the lips so they just look natural , such "make up without make up" effect.



The only disadvantage is that lip balm is quickly absorbed into the lips, so you can see your lips shiny and smooth about 1-1.5 hours after apply balm , after that lips are 'naked' and you need to apply again.

Generally this HUDA BEAUTY SILK Lip Balm is a greta beuty product , maybe a little bit overpriced. I'm satisfied and really like it. Not the best one ever, but very very very good one :)


Thank you for your attention!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...