четверг, 10 октября 2024 г.

EMERALD AESTHETICS : MOOD BORD & COLOR COMBINATION...

EMERALD AESTHETICS : MOOD BORD & COLOR COMBINATION...


Hi, friends! If you like aestetic mood bords, combine pics on pinterest to different collages and it inspire you - than this post is for you :)


For me mking collages and mood bords is a kind of relaxation. Besides you can try different color combinations, and then may be use it in your outfits in daily life. 

The main color for today post is EMERALD, which is one of my favorite colors! Adore this rich, deep and a little bit mystical shade of green, it associates for me with calmness, forest, witches (don't know why, dont't ask me:)) 

There are a lot of wonderful color combinations can be created with emerald green, but I would like to show you some of my collages witg my fvorite combinations. Hope, my mood boards will be inspiration for you ...


EMERALD & LILAC MOOD BOARD

Lilac (as well as purple) is my other favorite color, so the combination of deep emerald with tender lilac looks wonderful for me. It feels a little bit mystical, very feminine and just gorgeous...


EMERALD & GOLD

Emerald with gold is just gorgeous combination! It will makes you feel like a Queen ;)


EMERALD & RED

Classic combination of emerald and red inspired by nature (red flowers+green leaves). It doesn't work for every day life outfits, but for some celebration/formal events this color combination will helps you for create seductive look, you will surelly catch an eye of people surround you.


EMERALD & DEEP BLUE


Two deep colors together makes awesome combination! I suppose it can be good combination for outfits , and makes you look very chic!



Thank you for your attention!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...