вторник, 3 сентября 2019 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY

LOOK OF THE DAY : What I wore in last days of Summer ...



DRESS  LAUREL ,  SHOES  LONDON REBEL ,  BAG  FURLA , SUNGLASSES  MANGO

Hi, friends! Today , in the start of Septeber  , I will show you one of the summer looks, that I wore when need to be more elegant ;)


Well, I already mentioned  that my favorite kind of clothes for warm time of the year is dresses , both for casual or elegant outfits. In some of previous posts I show you some of my casual dresses , and today there will be outfit for some special ocasions , like romantic date, restaurant etc.
I like this dress for it"s colors, yellow/green looks great with tanned skin , and also for it"s silhouette -  classic A-line  dress always makes whole look feminine. These shoes I wore maybe 3-4 seasons already , because of their high quality and because I wear it so rare (I prefer flat shoes and sandals for every day life) it stil looks like new :)) And my adorable bag for summer season (because of salmon color it can be hardly combined with my autumn-winter wardrobe ) finishes my todays outfit.









Thank you for your attention !



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...